easyDITA notifies you about relevant assignments, comments, and suggestions through emails and the Inbox interface.
You receive notifications when you are responsible for a step in an assignment.
Comments and Suggestions
You receive notifications when an easyDITA user:
- Comments on a file that you own
- Replies to your comment
- Accepts or rejects your suggestion
- Mentions you in a comment
Inbox Interface Overview
Use the Inbox interface to see notifications.
easyDITA enables you to organize your notifications into the following groups:
- Track important notifications.
- Delay notifications to another day or time.
- Store old notifications for your records.
You receive notifications for:
- Assignments assigned to you
- Replies to your comments
- Comments in topics you own
- Comments in topics you starred
- Custom items (as configured)
Your notifications can be pinned, snoozed, or archived. When you modify the status of a notification, the notification is shown in the corresponding folder.
Open an Assignment from an Inbox Notification
Open an assignment in the Review interface from the assignment notification in your Inbox .
- In the Dashboard, click Inbox.
button next to an assignment.
Open an Assignment from an Email Notification
Open an assignment in the Review interface using the Open Assignment button in an assignment notification email.
- In your web browser, log on to your email inbox associated with your easyDITA account.
- In an assignment notification email, click
.Note: Access easyDITA in either Firefox or Chrome. If neither of these is your default browser, copy the Open Assignment URL into either Firefox or Chrome to open.