Fix a macOS ZIP file for uploading to easyDITA
This workaround enables you to successfully import ZIP files created with macOS Catalina (and later).
- In Finder, create the ZIP file by right-clicking a folder (or selection of files) and selecting Compress
"folder_name".macOS creates a ZIP file.
- Open oXygen.
- From the Window menu, select .
- In the Archive Browser panel, click the Open Archive button, and navigate to the ZIP file you created.You can see the contents of the ZIP file in the Archive Browser panel.
- Delete the __MACOSX folder by doing any of the following:
- Click the __MACOSX folder and click the Delete (X) button on the Archive Browser menu bar.
- Right-click the __MACOSX folder, and select Delete.
- Click the Close button to save your changes to the ZIP file.