easyDITA 21.1 Release Notes
easyDITA 21.1 introduces improvements to the Docusaurus publishing functionality and content editor. The updated easyDITA fixes the issues with content library and enables you to successfully save edited localization cache.
February 19th, 2021
- Added localization support for Docusaurus publishing.
- Fixed an issue that prevented publishing jobs from updating in the Output tab.
- Improved the chunking behavior of Topic Head elements for Docusaurus publishing.
- Improved the error message that prevents you from adding a duplicated Docusaurus publishing scenario.
- The Jorsek Docusaurus Template does not generate the edit this page link now.
- The disabled publishing engines do not display in the Administration pane now.
- Improved the error message that appears when you add a Docusaurus scenario with a name that already exists.
- Improved the styling of Step Section elements.
- Accepting a suggested change that includes element changes no longer cause all changes in the topic to be auto-accepted.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from entering text into newly added Glossary Entry elements.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you to log on to easyDITA caused by restoring a file from trash to a location that no longer exists.
- Saving edited locale cache does not fail now.
- When a CCMS account deactivation fails, a relevant error message appears now.