easyDITA 21 Release Notes
January 28th, 2021
- You can now deliver content to a Docusaurus instance hosted on Netlify or
generate a static Docusaurus site that you can
preview locally and deploy on your own.Important: This is a beta feature that may be disabled on your easyDITA instance. If you want to enable this feature, contact your Customer Success Manager.
- In the PDF Generator, in the HTML tab, the code is well formed now.
- The PDF Generator supports the
- Fixed an issue that stripped spaces between two consecutive inline elements in the PDF Generator.
- Added XSLT2 support to Schematron.
- Added support for the following Schematron QuickFix actions: SQF:Add and SQF:Replace.
- Improved lists spacing in the content editor.
- You can now set the DITAVAL attribute value by using a dedicated drop-down list.
- In the map editor, you can now append multiple files by dragging and dropping them.
- You can now insert MathML equations by clicking the Add Equation button in the toolbar.
- Added the Set width button to the image context menu.
- Improved the “strict content rules” handling.
- Improved the
- Fixed an issue with the content key reference (conkeyref) drop-down menu.
- Fixed an issue with learning objective list elements rendering.
- Fixed an issue with reused footnote callouts.
- Fixed an issue with footnotes counter.
- Fixed an issue that prevented footnote indicators to appear in glossary entry elements.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect broken link indication for correctly referenced images.
- Fixed an issue with check marks in the left pane of the review interface.
- Fixed an issue with cross-references processing in Mozilla Firefox.
- Fixed an issue that prevented topics with broken local links to load.
- You can now merge released content into branches.
- Added the red and green (insert and remove) indicators for table merging.
- Starting individual topic merge in the content editor does not trigger the entire map merge anymore.
- Fixed an issue that modified the
@colsattribute value when you branched or merged a table element.
- Fixed an issue with selecting and clearing check boxes while resolving merge conflicts.