easyDITA 19.6 Release Notes
easyDITA 19.6 introduces enhancements to the topic editor and the publishing interface. The updated easyDITA may come with a new branching interface.
July 11th, 2020
- You can now drag-and-drop items from the quick insert menu.
- The topic editor warns you about non-unique IDs now.
- You can now remove content key references (conkeyrefs) by using the Backspace keyboard key.
- You can now expand and collapse prologs.
- Improved the styling of long quote elements.
- The XML comments (
<!-- comment -->) can be configured to show in the topic editor.
- Improved the Conditional View Settings window interface.
- For DITAVALs, you can now open the source editor from the topic editor.
- Fixed issues with caret behavior in the suggesting mode.
- Fixed issues with rendering of some reused elements.
- When publishing completes, the Output tab refreshes correctly now.
- Fixed an issue with publishing multiple locales in the PDF Generator.
- The Output button can now be accessed on low-resolution screens.
- Updated the default DITA Open Toolkit publishing scenarios and publishing engines.
- Files converted from DOCX to DITA are placed in a dedicated folder now.