Use the History tab to see a file's history and compare the current version to previous versions and to restore a file to a previous state.
easyDITA maintains an exhaustive audit history for each file in the content library. Each time a file is closed, easyDITA creates a revision that's saved as part of the file's history. You also have the option to manually commit and save a file, creating a revision in the file's history.
Restore a File Revision
Restore a file to a previous state, creating a new revision in the file's history.
- In the content library, right-click the file you want to restore a revision of and select History .
Select the revision you want to restore.
The revision you want to restore is selected and the content for that revision appears.
- Click Restore .
The Edit the commit details dialog appears.
- Optional: Change the status of the file.
- Optional: Enter a comment for the restore.
- Click Save .
Compare File Revisions
- In the
content library, right-click the file you want to compare the
revisions of and select
The History tab in the resource manager shows.
- Select the revision you want to compare with.For example, if you want to compare a previous revision to the current version, select Current.
- To compare the selected revision with another revision, click Compare with selected for that revision.