easyDITA 19.5 Release Notes
easyDITA 19.5 introduces enhancements to the topic editor and map editor. The updated easyDITA features performance improvements and publishing-related fixes.
May 16th, 2020
Topic Editor and Map Editor
- You can now change the following Map Tree appearance settings.
- Icons Toggle
- Enables you to show or hide icons associated with different DITA elements in a map.
- Show Elements Toggle
- Enables you to show or hide advanced DITA elements like a data element or a reltable element.
- Element Names Toggle
- Enables your to hide element names, show short element names, or show full element names.
The topic editor no longer scrolls up when you remove elements.
The map tree handles multiple references to the same resource added to a single map now.
- Moving the root map element to the bottom of the map tree does not open the Select Element Type window anymore.
- Adding a table by using the quick insert menu does not cause an issue with an empty cols attribute anymore.
- Spell check underlines do not get misplaced in the topic editor anymore.
Improved the Locale drop-down menu in the PDF Generator.
The PDF Generator XSLT tab contents are correctly saved now.
- Mapref elements without a format attribute assigned are no longer included in the table of contents of the PDF Generator output.
- Fixed an issue with downloading incomplete map bundles for local Static Site Generator templates development.
Source packages contain media files now.